Government agencies and their contractors are held to the highest standards where cybersecurity is concerned. To meet those expectations, the US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA), made vulnerability disclosure programs (VDPs) a requirement for all federal civilian agencies and launched the CISA VDP platform to help these agencies, federal contractors, and critical infrastructure providers strengthen their security posture by engaging the global ethical hacker community to voluntarily find and report vulnerabilities.
Join us for this panel discussion to learn how in the first 18 months CISA :
- Onboarded more than 40 agencies onto the VDP platform, built in partnership with Bugcrowd
- Identified >1,300 unique valid disclosures
- Remediated >1,000 vulnerabilities, an 85% remediation rate
- Expanded the program to include a private bug bounty program to encourage additional reporting
- Kent Wilson, Bugcrowd VP of Public Sector Sales
- David Mooney, CISA, Cyber Shared Services Management Chief
- Christian Cosans, CISA, Vulnerability Disclosure Services – Portfolio Manager
Get Started with Bugcrowd
Every minute that goes by, your unknown vulnerabilities leave you more exposed to cyber attacks.