We are excited to announce our MVPs for Q1: February 1, 2020 – April 30, 2020!
Our MVP program recognizes hackers that consistently bring their A-game across Bugcrowd bounty programs. We recognize that reaching MVP status is no small feat, especially since at the beginning of this year we updated the program to take advantage of the new priority percentiles feature and raised the bar to reflect the excellent work of our researchers.
After reviewing Q1, we are making a small change to the MVP qualifications to ensure we are highlighting and recognizing our best in class hackers. Here are the updated MVP program qualifications and they apply retroactively for Q1 2020:
- Maintain a minimum average accuracy rate of 80%
- Achieve a priority percentile range for either P1s or P2s above 80%
- Submit at least four qualifying, non-duplicate submissions
- Have no significant enforcement infractions for six months prior to the end of the qualifying quarter.
The change we made to the MVP qualifications is the following:
- Update: Achieve a priority percentile range for either P1s or P2s above 80%
- Original: Achieve a priority percentile range for P1s, P2s, and P3s above 80%
Congrats to our MVP Q1 Winners!
|melardev||14 Private users|
Due to COVID-19, the MVP Q1 exclusive swag has been delayed, but we are hopeful we will be able to announce the swag in June and start shipping it. We apologize for the delay and hopefully going forward for the rest of the year we will not continue to have further delays.
Thank you all for your fantastic work! At Bugcrowd, we recognize the value and take pride in rewarding our exceptional researchers. Visit here to learn more about the program.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.