Your Guide to Industry Changes and What’s Coming Next
Traditional penetration testing was invented in the 1970s – and it feels like it. It’s slow, cumbersome, nontransparent, and inflexible, and often the findings aren’t as deep or actionable as you’d like.
Modern approaches, like platform-powered penetration testing-as-a-service, offer a much better experience, particularly when incentivized models are used. But even so, it’s important to understand the tradeoffs involved.
Download this complete guide to learn:
- Current practitioner attitudes about penetration testing
- The challenges, opportunities, and outcomes for different testing models
- How the Bugcrowd Security Knowledge Platform transforms pen testing by letting you:
– Launch pen tests in 72 hours or less
– Get critical, actionable findings from qualified elite testers
– Have real-time visibility into results and methodology progress
Get Started With Bugcrowd
Every minute that goes by, your unknown vulnerabilities leave you more exposed to cyber attacks.