Bugcrowd is excited to announce we are planning our next LevelUp!
LevelUp is a collection and presentation of high-quality, technical presentations by members of the Bugcrowd community. It is a free online, virtual infosec conference series, featuring leaders in the hacking and crowdsourced security, space sharing new/novel testing techniques, best practices, strategies, and research to help their fellow bug hunters develop new skills!
UPDATE: We will be holding our 6th LevelUp in May 2020, and the CFP has been extended to 14th March 2020.
We are excited to announce our CFP for the virtual conference is now open! We are now accepting talks/presentations from individuals and groups. We’re open to any/all compelling presentations, but some particularly interesting areas for this LevelUp include presentations relating to:
- API & Mobile (how-to; tooling; getting started; getting better)
- Code Review (how-to; getting started; getting better)
- Recon techniques (how to find more, better, faster)
- New and novel attacks to take your hunting to the next level (what should people be looking for, that they’re not looking for now)
- Testing methodologies (ways to make testing more efficient/effective)
- Soft career developing skills: professionalism, mental health, and techniques for how to build your career through bug bounties
Content should be technical (unless on soft skills) and presentation length can range from 20 to 50 minutes.
Submission Form: https://forms.gle/mzF1rGEv9YcgVGC98
Good luck, happy hunting, and we look forward to reading all the incredible submissions!
We are excited to receive your CFP! If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!