Everything you Need to Know about Crowdsourced Security
As cybersecurity becomes a more central part of an organization’s operational strategy, organization’s are beginning to face a host of challenges amidst the modern security landscape. To help with these challenges, they need to increase the talent available to draw from in order to protect organizations from attacks. One method to do this is through crowdsourced security.
This guide acts as an introduction to the world of crowdsourced security. It will cover:
- How ethical hackers partner with organizations in order to beat threat actors to the punch
- The types of organizations that use crowdsourced security
- The most common crowdsourced security solutions
- Benefits and risks of crowdsourced security
- What to look for in a crowdsourced security platform
Get Started with Bugcrowd
Every minute that goes by, your unknown vulnerabilities leave you more exposed to cyber attacks.